Due to Covid 19, we won’t be selling breakfast to people from the community. Check back with us in 2022,
Our hot breakfast buffet changes daily and usually includes a combination of the following:
- bacon, sausage or ham
- an egg dish (scrambles, fritatas or stratas)
- homefries or baked beans
- pancakes, crepes, french toast, baked french toast or biscuits
- hot cereal such as oatmeal, baked oatmeal, grits or cream of wheat cakes
- hot fruit dish such as raspberry souffle, saute’d apples, blueberry cobbler or apple crisp
- coffee/tea/hot chocolate
- fresh fruit
- pastries or muffins
We are doing a trial run of allowing people from the community to enjoy our breakfast when we open this spring (April 23rd, 2020). Coffee is on at 6 am and breakfast is served from 7 am – 10 am daily while we’re open.
Reservations Required 24 hours in advance
Call (207) 882-7137 to make your reservation. Tickets for non-hotel guests are $14.
Why are reservation required? At Wiscasset Woods Lodge we’re famous for dishes like our blueberry cobbler, raspberry souffle’, Amish oatmeal, and ham and cheese Strata. These items have to be prepared the day before and can take up to an hour to cook each the morning. If we have too many unexpected walk-ins we will run out of popular items. Reservations help us prepare enough food for everyone to enjoy.
Want to hold a breakfast meeting or other breakfast event? We also offer a private breakfast for groups.
- Breakfast Meetings and Group Breakfasts
- Event Space
- Breakfast at Wiscasset Woods Lodge
- Tours and Group Events
- Recipes – Breakfast at Wiscasset Woods