Helpful Pages for Planning Your Trip
- Lighthouse Lovers Trip through Midcoast Maine
- Great stops between Wiscasset Woods and Acadia National Park
- Package Tours from Wiscasset Woods Lodge
- Calendar of Events for Midcoast Maine
- Wandering Around Midcoast Maine – blog
- Midcoast Maine Attractions
Wiscasset Woods Lodge is located in the heart of Midcoast Maine. We’re close to beaches, lighthouses, museums and historical sites. For more information check out our Midcoast Maine Attractions page.
Midcoast Maine has special events, festivals and classes through out the year. Check out our Midcoast Maine Events Calendar to help you choose the best time to visit. You can also check out our blog Wandering Around Midcoast Maine.
We also now have an event space perfect for workshops, reunions or events. The space includes us of our “Treehouse Room” with it’s floor to ceiling windows and knotty pine.
We are developing a variety of package tours and classes to make your stay easier and more enjoyable. Currently we have half day and full day winery tours available. Check out our Package Tours for more details.
To find all the new parking available in Wiscasset check out our Map of Wiscasset.