Our 7 pet friendly rooms are the perfect way to enjoy Midcoast Maine with your dog, cat or even bird (yes, we’ve had a guest travel with their bird).
Dogs and kids love our 1/3 mile hiking trail through our 8 acres of woodlands. It’s a great for early morning bathroom breaks and stretching your legs at the end of a day’s drive.
Our pet friendly rooms have linoleum plank flooring so no need to worry about dirty paws in the room. Each room is also equipped with a broom and dustpan for those moments when it’s needed.
We allow up to three pets per room There is no size or weight limit and do not have any breed restrictions. We do require that pets are on a leash and under control if outside their room. Pets can be left in the room unsupervised, we just ask that you put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door so our maids don’t accidentally enter the room.
Our pet fee is just $10/pet/day. Pet owners receive a roll of dog bags, a Pet Maine book, and a dog treat at check-in.
There are lots of pet friendly hiking trails in Midcoast Maine and an off leash dog park right on the Kennebec River in Bath. We’ve included links to all of them below.
While health code prevents your pup from eating our famous breakfast with you in the dining room, they can join you at the table in the lobby or at one of our many picnic tables throughout the property.
So what are you waiting for, make your reservation today!
Related Pages and Helpful Links
- Pet friendly rooms and a hiking trail
- Our Pet Friendly Rooms
- Pet Maine – website of pet friendly resources throughout Maine
- South End Park, an off leash dog park in Bath
Pet Friendly Trails Near Wiscasset Woods Lodge
- Boothbay Land Trust – 30 miles of pet-friendly hiking trails
- Kennebec Estuary Land Trust – Pet Friendly Trails in and around Bath
- Coastal Rivers Conservation Trust – Pet friendly trails in the Damariscotta/Pemequid Region
Pet Services Near Wiscasset Woods Lodge
- The Salty Dog – Pet Grooming in downtown Wiscasset
- Ames True Value – Just 1 mile from the hotel on Route 1 – Large selection of pet supplies and a pet wash
- Wags and Whiskers – an independently owned Pet Supply Shop in downtown Bath, specializing in all natural dog and cat food
- Two Salty Dog Pet Outfitters – a Family-Owned pet supply store in Boothbay Harbor